The following are the latest BDC updates as at end of March 2020, for particular updates please contact your ward councillor or visit WWW.Bromsgrove.gov.uk
• Household waste and recycling collections are still in operation.
• Garden Waste collections have been suspended with every missed collection being credited to future collections.
• Please do not light garden bonfires or dump garden waste in hedgerows and fields
• Public tips and recycling centres have been closed
• For vulnerable and elderly residents visit www.Bromsgrove.gov.uk/lifeline or call 01527 534060 to see what help and advice is available.
• All non-essential council meeting are cancelled until the foreseeable future.
• BDC is following government guidance on Business support and business support call 0300 456 3565 for more information.
• We are supporting government guidance and asking that everyone follows this guidance until further notice.
• Please contact your ward councillor we’re here to help and support as far as possible.
• Please be safe, stay well and in touch. Please be conscious of vulnerable and elderly but also fellow neighbours and friends that may not have been seen or heard from for some time.
• Please make that call but keep your distance.
Councillor Steve Colella (Hagley West) and Councillor Rachel Jenkins (Hagley East).;